Account Manager Fort Washington, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting an Account Manager for a client in the Fort Washington, PA area. This position will engage senior leaders with prospect organizations to identify people-focused business needs and frame viable solutions that achieve impressive results. Build and develop mutually beneficial strategic relationships with organizations whose services, target market and core values complement the client.
- Build pipeline and close services deals, engage strategically with prospects, clients, and partners.
- Collaborate with the sales pursuit team on assigned opportunities to determine the Services Strategy for prospect accounts
- Understand the competitive landscape and client/prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of the client’s services, then present solutions, offerings and associated value proposition to clients/prospects.
- Establish rigorous sales discipline across all aspects of sales engagement, pipeline development/management and forecasting
- Partner with the sales pursuit team to execute a strong process for identifying and scoping the appropriate solutions to meet prospects/clients stated needs
- Create, deliver, and present service proposals to prospects/clients
- Develop strong focus on post-implementation sales of all services offerings, solutions, and capabilities including, but not limited to Outsourced HR, Advisory Services and Compensation; effectively mine the client base for new services sales opportunities and convert to sales opportunities
- Collaborate with service delivery team to be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level)
- Assist in refining and developing methodologies, tools, and programs around Services sales execution.
- Maintain accurate and timely sales status and next steps, pipeline financials, and services forecast data in Pipedrive at all times.
- Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post implementation activities
- Establish deep credibility with Senior leaders (Owner, President, C-suite) through expertise and engagement
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding Services bookings targets
- Manage professional growth through continued education and training, and networking
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience selling professional/consulting services related to human resources
- Understanding how to scope services effectively, and articulate approaches and best practices to structure service delivery/implementation based on the moving parts in the sales process
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated track record of applying creative thinking and analysis to solve business needs in ambiguous environments.
- Strong presentation, executive client management, and business development skills
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Excellent client relationship management and ability to play a trusted advisor to C level customer executives.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skill