Accounting Manager Aston, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting an Accounting Manager for a client in the Aston, PA area. The Accounting Manager is responsible all accounting functions. The Accounting Manager is responsible for daily operations, accounts receivable/accounts payable, cash management, general ledger activities plus monthly and year end processes. All activities are performed within the Company’s standard policies and procedures. Accounting Manager will perform services in a timely, effective and accurate manner. This position is also responsible for facilities management, including interacting with vendors to maintain a safe and functioning physical site.
- Manage and master all aspects of Company’s proprietary client billing system. This includes importing client billing data, generating invoices, working with reports, setting up new accounts and posting monthly revenue in Quick Books.
- Manage all aspects of the accounts receivable function, including generating invoices on a duel billing cycle system, processing check and credit card payments and handling bank deposits.
- Manage accounts receivable aging including appropriate collection activities.
- Manage all aspects of the accounts payable functions, including assuring accuracy of vendor invoices, make timely payments, maintain vendor file and obtain Form W-9.
- Manage client service and vendor inquiries related to billing and payments.
- Prepare and post monthly journal entries, including payroll, as needed.
- Prepare monthly account analysis and reconciliations.
- Understand client billing statistics and manage client profitability, making recommendations for changes as appropriate.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Interact with Company’s outside accounting consultants, maintaining a strong working relationship.
- Create and maintain detailed policy and procedure documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in accounting or finance.
- Previous work experience in account receivables and collections is desired
- Technically sound with exposure to multiple accounting software packages and programs
- Superior spreadsheet skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlook-up and Pivot table)
- Knowledge of Quick Books or similar accounting software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.