Claims Resolution Representative Camp Hill, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a Claims Resolution Specialist for a client in the Camp Hill, PA area.
Claims Resolution Specialists investigate accounts that require further action. In this role, you will work with insurance companies on unpaid claims, respond to claim denials and confirm reimbursements according to the terms of payer contracts. While pursuing overdue balances, you will maintain a productive workflow following up on approximately 20-25 accounts per day.
- One to two years of computer, accounting, collections and high volume medical billing / insurance claims processing experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of Medicare preferred
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.Knowledge of insurance practices, contracts and managed care preferred.Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft-based office technologies required (e.g.,. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Typing/10-key skills, required.