Credit and Collections Specialist King of Prussia, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a Credit and Collections Specialist for a client in the King of Prussia, PA area. The Credit and Collections Specialist positionis responsible for supporting and reconciling all transactions between the client and the customer. This position requires direct communication withthe customer to address and correct any invalid processes.
- Perform full Accounts Receivable functions. Includes, but not limited to, auto cash posting, manual cash posting, customer account reconciliation, customer collections, credit and rebills.
- Understand Accounts Payable and the relationship with Accounts Receivable
- Track open customer issues and resolve within required time.
- Reconcile assigned customer accounts monthly.
- Manage assigned customers so payments are timely and remittance reference accurate data.
- Work with customers who do not comply with correct processes.
- Identify any customers not paying within terms and take appropriate action.
- Identify customers who are taking invalid discounts and take appropriate action.
- Document and track outstanding issues.
- Manage a contact list for assigned customers.
- 2-5 years of collectionsexperience
- Proficiency with ERP systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook ·
- Must be a problem solverand customer focused
- Project focused andrespects deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Able to multi-task
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills