Medical Cash Poster Hamilton, NJ
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a Medical Cash Poster for a client in the Hamilton, NJ area. The Medical Cash Poster is primarily responsible for patient revenue management support throughout the revenue cycle, to include but not limited to: Claims Management, Accounts Receivable, Cash Posting and Denials Management.
- ERA Processing/Cash Posting
- Preparation and posting of daily cash receipts, Completion of daily transaction logs.
- Scanning, verifying and posting of remittances.
- Identification of unposted cash.
- Printing of posting reports for balancing.
- Denial Analysis/Management
- Identifies, analyzes, and researches frequent root causes of denials and develops corrective action plans for resolution of denials working directly with the payers and/or clinics.
- Follow through on claim denials and rejections on timely basis
- Minimum 2 years Revenue Cycle experience in a healthcare setting
- Must have excellent computer knowledge of Patient Accounting systems
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Certification(s) a plus.
- Possesses the ability to work in a constantly changing environment, good judgment skills, and capable of making decisions with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and coordinate workload with high degree of proficiency and accuracy.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work easily and cooperatively with other departments.
- Ability to work independently and follow through on tasks without direct supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a flexible, diplomatic and expeditious manner.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patients’ medical records and adherence to all HIPAA policies and regulations.