MSFT System Engineer Mt. Laurel, NJ
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a MSFT Systems Engineer for a client in the Mt. Laurel, NJ area.The Microsoft and Office 365 Systems Engineer is responsible for developing, overseeing, and supporting all Microsoft 365 and Office 365 solutions. We seek a strong systems engineer to provide technical hands on delivery. As a Systems Engineer, you will implement Microsoft and Office 365 solutions. You should be a technical subject matter expert.
The ideal candidate will have experience migrating and implementation solutions as it relates to MicrosoftOffice 365. Prior experience migrating Active Directory and Exchange environments, understanding of the full suite of MicrosoftOffice 365 product and solutions, as well as the ability to build scripts is required. This Engineer will also be responsible for assisting with operation tasks such as building PowerShell scripts and acting as the highest tier of escalation for any issues.
- Part of team that leads the implementation, maintenance, and design of MicrosoftOffice 365 offerings
- Taking a leading role in the design and implementation standards of all MicrosoftOffice 365 implementation projects
- Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance
- Align customer requirements for MicrosoftOffice 365 implementation readiness
- Assist with onboarding of Managed Services clients onto Aligns’s technology stack.
- Act as a catalyst for change and driving innovation throughout the organization
- 7+ years of experience working in a Microsoft Systems Engineering role within a high paced IT environment, preferably within some financial institution experience
- Proven professional experience with Azure AD and MicrosoftOffice 365, including configuration of tenant wide policies, ATP products, Intune, authentication and identity management and DLP
- 3 or more years of experience with MicrosoftOffice 365 platforms
- Expert in Microsoft Active Directory and associated technologies (Group Policy, Kerberos, DNS, DHCP)
- Demonstrable knowledge of migrating best practices and troubleshooting
- Exchange Server and Exchange online migration and deployment experience
- Strong understanding of the latest Microsoft desktop, server, and cloud platforms
- Strong ability to resolve business problems and process issues with the MicrosoftOffice 365 technical platform
- MCSA or MCSE in O365 and Microsoft 365 preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate at a highly effective level both in a written and oral manner
- Some project management exposure or experience is ideal, but not required.
- Ability to research technical topics and communicate the end results of the investigation