Quality Inspector Glenn Mills, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a Quality Inspector for a client in the Glenn Mills, PA area. The Quality Inspector will support the Quality Control organization with a focus on Quality processes and Continuous Improvement. This position is responsible for ensuring proper packaging of all products according to customer specifications and companys standards prior to shipment.
- Approve finished products by confirming specifications and conducting required final review.
- Document and update required inspection results and enter into the quality database.
- Returning products for re-work/repackaging and confirming re-work as needed.
- Make determinations on the adequacy of the packaging, packing materials, aesthetics, etc.
- Assure outgoing products are in compliance with regulatory shipment requirements.
- Support incoming inspection, QC stock sort/reviews as needed.
- Identify and/or support continuous improvement activities.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards, procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- Will follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Will communicate concerns or issues with supervisor.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- A vocational, trade or high school diploma/certificate.
- 3+ years of related experience of Quality inspection in manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Must be able to use basic measurement tools and equipment.
- Must follow established safety practices and correct unsafe work practices on the job by informing the supervision of potential risks
- Must understand software such as, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds unassisted. Must be able to walk while carrying tools, parts, materials, bins, etc.
- Ability to read, interpret, product specifications and process instructions.
- Experience in a warehouse distribution environment preferred.