RF Technician Malvern, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting an RF Technician for a client in the Malvern, PA area. The RF Technician will install, maintain and upgrade RF systems. He/she will test RF systems and signal strength, assemble the systems, maintain records, and instruct customers on how to properly use the equipment.
- Design, assembly, tuning, testing and documentation of circuits as directed by engineers
- Assembling, testing and tuning of RF, analog, and digital PCB assemblies, sub-assemblies or end products
- Troubleshoot RF amplifiers down to the component level and provide engineers with findings and other necessary information
- Create electronic schematics or assembly drawings.
- Building prototypes using soldering irons and a microscope and testing of prototypes using RF/Analog test equipment
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years relevant RF experience
- LabVIEW experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience with both analog and digital RF systems
- Read and understand schematic drawings
- Soldering wire, leaded and SMT electrical components.
- Comfortable using spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, function generators, power meters, AC/DC supplies and multi-meters
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Work in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams