Salesforce Developer Newtown Square, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a Salesforce Developer for a client in the Newtown Square, PA area. This position will be responsible for all types of standard Salesforce Development and customization. This includes coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications. The person will work closely with a small team to cooperatively design solutions and independently implement them. The Developer will be responsible for maintaining and creating new APEX code, triggers, process builders, and Dell Boomi integrations.
- Serve as primary system developer for the Salesforce.com environment
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, workflows, process builder’s approval processes, and Dell Boomi integrations
- Contribute on the technical side of business projects and create solutions to meet challenges (including performing detailed analysis of technical and business requirements).
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I (PDI) (Required)
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer II (Preferred)
- Salesforce.com Certified Field Service Lightning (Preferred)
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform App Builder (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Working knowledge of SOQL statements and Dell Boomi migration experience is a plus