SecOps Engineer Conshohocken, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a SecOps Engineer for a client in the Conshohocken, PA area. The SecOps Engineer is a member of the Technology Operations team and will provide support and enhancements to the client’s cloud security and information security programs. You will work closely with the Product team to successfully evaluate code-bases for secure practices and work to tighten security in the client’s applications and prevent data breaches. The SecOps Engineer will automate the monitoring of existing data integrations, applications, and onboarding of future clients to ensure best engineering security practices and standards are upheld.
- Assesses and understands the client’s current security framework and future architecture, providing recommendations for vulnerability remediation and risk reduction
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of the information security strategy
- Designs and evangelizes automated security capabilities in support of DevOps processes
- Serves as a security expert in application development, database and micro service design, container and/or virtual machine technologies, helping teams comply with information security policies, HIPAA regulations, and best practices
- Analyzes business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
- Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners and product teams
- Monitor security industry trends, developments and emerging threats including sharing insight with wider team and customers where appropriate
- Strong experience with cloud provider ecosystems, including Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Experience scripting with languages such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience with security strategy, with a passion to make security realistic, achievable and integrated into the business processes
- Good understanding of security management solutions including IDS, IPS, SIEM, Vulnerability Scanning, Denial of Service and Continued Compliance
- Experience with HITRUST and HIPAA data privacy practices and regulations
- Solid interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to effectively work in an agile team