Sr. Electromechanical/Electronic Technician Malvern, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a Senior Electromechanical/Electronic Technician for a client in the Malvern, PA area.
- Soldering – Expert level: SMT, through hole (IPC)
- Wiring – Dressing, harness building to print, termination techniques
- Assembly – Expert level – manual and electric hand tool usage. Demonstrated ability to use standard measurement tools such as calipers, micrometers, and various types of thermometers.
- Fixturing – Demonstrated ability to modify and build test fixtures from rough sketches with minimal supervision.
- Troubleshooting – Demonstrated capability of mechanical, electrical and electronic (analog preferred) troubleshooting at the system or component level.
- Equipment – Demonstrated expertise with the use of digital voltmeter (all functions), DC power supplies, Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with various types of electronic diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, power meters (RF or power line), frequency counters, spectrum analyzers, magnetometers.
- Experience working with high voltage circuitry (> 500 VAC), including 3 phase power and/or power electronics.
- Experience with aerospace/military assembly and quality control methods.
- Experience with RF systems including amateur radio, dielectric heating systems, ultrasonic cleaning systems or radar or electronic warfare.
- Experience with high power electronics such as broadcast systems, MRI systems, particle accelerators, pulse power systems such as radar modulators, nuclear medical systems, sonar, and/or nuclear effect simulators.
- Experience with troubleshooting automotive electrical systems.
- Familiarity with any: OSHA, NEC, NFPA, MIL-STD-810