Support Manager Conshohocken, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting a Support Manager for a client in the Conshohocken, PA area. This position shall maintain a supervisory interface with all support personnel to ensure high quality support of all software products at client sites. This position will interface with all clients at regular intervals to maintain good relations and to continuously monitor the success of software products and services and the satisfaction level of the client.
- Maintains overall responsibility for the timely response and resolution of all reported support issues.
- Monitors and reports upon support process, client status and issues to the Director of Client Services.
- Provides guidance to support staff on the procedures necessary for the effective and efficient use of software products and services
- Analyzes results, makes recommendations for support process improvement, and implements changes.
- Monitors, refines and maintains tools for all support and division management activities.
- Communicates critical software problems and issues to key stakeholders including management, product team and client services team.
- Executes and enforces support methodologies used by Application Support Analysts for the on-going support of all software products and information systems.
- Provides technical information systems experience for the enhancement and development of all software products and information systems.
- Monitors and evaluates the work of support team personnel and reports progress to the Director of Client Services.
- Performs annual evaluations of all subordinates and recommends candidates for promotion.
- Monitors and assists the career growth of Support personnel to ensure a continuously challenging and vital environment.
- Ensures adherence to after-hours and emergency support procedures.
- Assures the creation and maintenance of the departmental documentation.
- 6-10 years Support/Help Desk Management experience.
- Background in customer service, service quality management and control, team leadership, client relations and help desk systems improvement.
- 3-5 years in healthcare information systems support.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software suite and other related business software packages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project software and related project scheduling devices.
- Excellent written and oral expression skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.