Warehouse Worker Glen Mills, PA
TalentFleX Solutions, a leading Business & Technology consulting firm, is actively recruiting Warehouse Workers for a client in the Glenn Mills, PA area. Warehouse Workers perform all the duties required to prepare material for shipment, process material for shipment, material movement and storage. Perform all functions associated with the receiving processes and replenishment processes.
- Accurate weigh counting, hand counting, picking, and delivering of materials as required on pick lists of all types or the written or verbal instructions of the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Complete the receiving and storage of material in a manner that prevents damage to material or equipment and maintains the accuracy of the inventory control system, including stock locations, etc. Break down incoming materials according to established stocking unit sizes, determine new or revised stocking unit sizes as required.
- Complete forms as required for timely data entry. Complete responsibility for the movement of materials into and out of the bulk storage areas.
- Perform required functions to prepare and package products for safe shipping (including the shipping process required by UPS, US Mail, freight, and other shipping methods) and or storage.
- Make all required entries on pick lists or other inventory transaction forms and turn in forms for data entry in a timely manner.
- Perform required functions to complete the receiving process, including unloading trucks, processing documents, creating receipts, etc.
- Utilize order pick list or other inventory transaction forms to obtain materials required for job from storage as needed or to replenish materials utilized in their area. Must have a working knowledge of all inventory transaction forms and documents.
- Perform cycle counts and stock location audits as required. Assist in the investigation and corrective action associated with these audits.
- Recognize obvious irregularities in process or function including defect in parts, inventory quantity or location, and documentation (such as, inaccurate address, wrong part number, etc.) and make necessary corrections. Notify Supervisor of these or any other recurring operating problems.
- Keep all tools and equipment in good working order.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred. Must be able to demonstrate ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematics.
- Must be able to use all Warehouse and Shipping equipment, including, stretch wrap machine, label printer, etc. with appropriate training and education.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions, including work orders, shipping tickets, Bills of Lading, receiving tickets, etc.
- Must be able to use all electronic and manual scales. Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Window based operations as it relates to inventory control and shipping functions and perform basic clerical tasks associated with these functions.
- Must be able to regularly lift or carry up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Must be able to frequently move material over 100 hundred pounds with appropriate manual equipment.